Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Vevo F2 LAZR-XUltra-high to Low Frequency Ultrasound and Photoacoustics
Empower Your Research with Photoacoustic Imaging
Experience the Vevo F2 LAZR-X, the world’s only customizable multi-modal in vivo imaging platform combining low to ultra-high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics.
The Vevo F2 LAZR-X is a unique platform that provides complete flexibility to researchers to expand the range of applications in preclinical imaging.
Customize imaging depth and resolution
- Flexibility to image at low frequency for improved Imaging depth (up to 9 cm)
- Image at ultra-high frequency for superior resolution (down to 40 microns)
Customize light delivery
- Interchangeable fiber optics that facilitate application-specific light delivery
Open platform, acoustics engineering capabilities
- Plane-wave imaging possibilities
- Obtain pre-beamformed individual channel data
The hybrid Vevo F2 LAZR-X allows users to visualize real-time oxygen saturation and molecular imaging, co-registered with high resolution anatomy. Explore the possibilities!
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Customizable touch-screen interface
- Ergonomic design (compact and portable)
- Wider range of animal models to be used in translational research
Explore the possibilities in...
- Tumor hypoxia assessment
- Tumor angiogenesis assessment
- Biodistribution of molecular probes
- Characterization of nanoparticles and dyes
- Sentinel lymph node mapping
- Whole-body biodistribution/pharmacokinetics
Featured applications related to the Empower Your Research with Photoacoustic Imaging
Access resources related to Empower Your Research with Photoacoustic Imaging
Learn more about the Empower Your Research with Photoacoustic Imaging by attending any one of our conferences or workshops.
Publications related to the Empower Your Research with Photoacoustic Imaging
Catalase Nanocrystals Loaded with Methylene Blue as Oxygen Self-Supplied, Imaging-Guided Platform for Photodynamic Therapy of Hypoxic Tumors
Ultrasmall gold nanorod-polydopamine hybrids for enhanced photoacoustic imaging and photothermal therapy in second near-infrared window
iRGD Peptide-Mediated Liposomal Nanoparticles with Photoacoustic/Ultrasound Dual-Modality Imaging for Precision Theranostics Against Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Thank you for your patience. Your search results are loading.