- All materials, trademarks, copyright, product names, and company names and logos appearing or otherwise accessible on our Site (collectively “Content”) are the property of VisualSonics and its licensors, or the party accredited as the provider of the Content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this Site, use of this Site, or access to this Site or any Content without the prior consent of VisualSonics .
- CHANGES TO THE SITE. VisualSonics reserves the right at any time and periodically to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that VisualSonics will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- SUBMISSIONS AND FEEDBACK. VisualSonics will treat any feedback, suggestions, data, comments, or concepts (collectively, "Submissions") that you provide as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with VisualSonics to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit confidential or proprietary information to VisualSonics, and if you do, those submissions become the property of VisualSonics.
- TRADE-MARKS. VisualSonics and the VISUALSONICS logo are trade marks of VisualSonics Inc. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trade-marks displayed on the Site may constitute registered or unregistered trade-marks of VisualSonics or third parties.
- SECURITY. Any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure. VisualSonics cannot guarantee security of any communication to or from the Site.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. VisualSonics cannot control and is not responsible for the content of any other Web site linked to or from the Site. If you link to another site outside the VisualSonics Site, you leave our Site. If you decide to link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk. VisualSonics may provide links from the Site to other sites, but this is done solely as a convenience to you and in no way should be interpreted as an endorsement of any content, sponsor, or owner of any other site. VISUALSONICS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY, OR LEGALITY OR ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
- NO WARRANTY. VISUALSONICS PROVIDES THE SITE "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. VISUALSONICS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. VISUALSONICS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. VISUALSONICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ANY REQUESTED EMAIL ALERTS WILL BE DELIVERED IN A TIMELY MANNER. Some jurisdictions do now allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VISUALSONICS OR ANY OF IT’S AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE).
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. The Site is operated by VisualSonics from its offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada. By accessing or using the Site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Site and its Content shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario with respect to all matters relating to your access to and use of the Site.
- If any term or provision herein is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force without being invalidated in any way.