KidneyImage renal physiology and disease
Your Easy Solution for Evaluating Renal function
Monitor renal size and function non-invasively and in real-time.
Non-invasive ultra high frequency ultrasound helps monitor renal function and size longitudinally. The system can create 3-dimensional images of the renal vascularity to assist in quantifying renal blood flow in a variety of disease states. Additional 3D images allow for accurate location and quantification of kidney size, number and size of cysts (in polycystic kidney disease models), or volumes of fluid in hydronephrosis.
- Calculate renal resistivity and pulsatility
- Capture accurate 3D volumes
- Evaluate renal microcirculatory flow
- Early detection of cysts, tumors, obstructions, etc.
- Renal biopsy and/or injection
Pulsed-Wave Doppler of the Renal Artery in a Mouse
- Chronic kidney disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal cancers