A Range of Imaging Modes to Meet your Needs
Starting by identifying the anatomy of interest in 2D greyscale B-Mode, users can then:
- Measure tissue motion with M-Mode and Tissue Doppler
- Capture and analyze exquisitely detailed EKV-Mode images
- Visualize and quantify blood flow with Doppler modes
- Quantify tissue perfusion with Contrast modes
- Quantify 3D volumes with 3D-Mode
- Visualize and quantify oxygen saturation and hemoglobin levels with PA-Mode
Learn more about each imaging mode:
High-Frequency Ultrasound Imaging
Data from all imaging modes can be quickly and easily analyzed using Vevo LAB software.
Click here for more information on Ultrasound and photoacoustic image acquisition and analysis options.