The Photoacoustic Effect
How does Photoacoustics work? Here's an infographic that explains photoacoustics using the Vevo LAZR-X.
Benefits of Photoacoustic Imaging with the Vevo LAZR-X
- Deep, optical signals visible with high resolution and in real-time
- Multispectral acquisition for imaging multiple components simultaneously
- Non-invasive for longitudinal studies
- Co-registration with detailed ultrasound anatomical images
- Real-time assessment of functional data such as oxygen saturation, contrast agent distribution, pharmacokinetics and more