It's important to us that your experience with our products supports your success year after year. We are fully committed to providing the optimum level of service possible and continuously work towards exceeding the expectations of our valued customers.
Check out our new Vevo Service Plans, available now to Vevo 3100 and Vevo F2 customers.
The imaging system, transducers, and rail system parts are free of defects for a 12 month period. Anything found defective, worn, or broken within this period will be replaced free of charge (excludes customer damaged items).
FUJIFILM VisualSonics provides worldwide technical support and repairs to customers. Our highly trained technicians will ensure that any issues are either resolved before leaving the facility or that parts are in the process of being ordered with a scheduled return visit. Contact Technical Support.
FUJIFILM VisualSonics' Global Service and Technical Support Focuses on the Customer Experience
Regardless of where you are in the world, all VisualSonics customers should receive the same, consistent, top-quality level of service. Our Director of Global Service and Technical Support, Saf Aboukhadijeh recently visited our key global partners to understand their challenges and seek opportunities for improvement. From this, you’ll see many changes that will make your technical support experience even better, including:
- Streamlined service escalation processes to ensure requests are resolved as efficiently as possible
- Same business day email response and shortened return service calls, within 30 minutes
- 24-7 hour live phone response (English language only)
- Improved, on-time replacement equipment and parts delivery for decreased downtime
- New customer satisfaction survey to continually improve and deliver world-class, valuable customer service that our customers have come to expect
This new level of global service is reflected by your vote of approval that gave us a 96% satisfaction rating in 2019. But we still have much to do. We have extensive plans to modernize our internal tools and expand global service operations. Above all, we continue to focus on the true beneficiary of all our work - the customers!