Imaging StationsCustom-designed solutions for small animal handling
Animal handling is the key to consistent acquisition of reproducible data.
Vevo Imaging Station
The Vevo Imaging Station is custom-designed for small animal handling and optimal positioning. The system allows for:
- quick set-up, alignment, and adjustment of the ultrasound probe
- stable positioning of anesthetized subject animal
- real-time monitoring of key physiological parameters including body temperature, respiration, and heart rate
The automated image-guided precision micro-injection system provides a simple and efficient method for injections or extraction procedures.
- MicroScan™ transducer for high-resolution real-time ultrasound imaging
- Vevo Mouse Handling Table for secure, humane maintenance of small animal subjects during an imaging session
- Micro-Injection system, utilizing pulled-glass capillary needles.
Simple Vevo Imaging Station
- Adjustible stand and transducer mount (does not include animal handling table or transducer)
The Simple Vevo Imaging Station is a simplified, economical animal imaging station
option, offering stability of both the transducer and subject animal. A cost-effective improvement in image quality compared hand-scanning techniques!
Vevo Anesthesia System
The Vevo Anesthesia System is a self-contained isoflurane-based anesthesia unit driven by either compressed oxygen or medical air. The system easily integrates with our mouse and rat handling platforms. Two different configurations are available - tabletop and rolling cart.
FUJIFILM VisualSonics only recommends inhaled anesthesia for a variety of reasons, including precision control, minimization of confounding physiological effecs, ease of operator use, and animal safety.
Applications related to the Imaging Stations
Downloaded or access resources related to Imaging Stations
Learn more about the Imaging Stations by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Imaging Stations