Vevo F2Ultra-high to Low Frequency Ultrasound and Photoacoustics
Vevo F2: The Next Evolution in Preclinical In Vivo Imaging
Transcend research barriers with a truly multi-modal imaging platform.
Ultra-high to Low Frequency Ultrasound (71-1 MHz)
The Vevo F2 features HD image processing technology and introduces a completely new signal pathway – from transducer to display screen. This enables better image clarity, and when combined with multi-line processing, delivers significantly improved frame rates over earlier generation platforms. The Vevo F2 is ideal for cross-functional biological and physiological research.
Ultra-high to low frequency ultrasound (71–1 MHz) allows for imaging a range of animal models. Users now have the flexibility to image at low frequency for penetration and ultra-high frequency for resolution using one platform.
Customizable for your research needs.
- Ultra-high to low frequency ultrasound (71–1 MHz) allows for imaging a range of small to larger animal models
- Choose low frequency transducers for deep anatomical targets or high frequency for resolution down to 30μm
- Suitable for acoustics engineering projects
- Get superior image quality with HD processing technology
- High frame rates for better visualization of dynamic processes
- Three transducer ports allows switching from one transducer to another seamlessly; saving time in the lab
- Visualize real-time oxygen saturation and molecular imaging, co-registered with high resolution anatomy using photoacoustics
Acquire multi-modal 3D data from tumors in your cancer models at higher throughputs than ever before
Visualize tumor vascularity with greater sensitivity by taking advantage of enhancements to Doppler imaging modes
Advanced 4D and EKV imaging are up to 10x faster, allowing for greater efficiency in cardiovascular imaging
New low frequency phased array transducer opens new possibilities for imaging the hearts of larger animals
In vivo imaging has never been easier!
Applications related to the Vevo F2: The Next Evolution in Preclinical In Vivo Imaging
Downloaded or access resources related to Vevo F2: The Next Evolution in Preclinical In Vivo Imaging
Learn more about the Vevo F2: The Next Evolution in Preclinical In Vivo Imaging by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Vevo F2: The Next Evolution in Preclinical In Vivo Imaging