Vevo F2Designed for Ultrasound Research
The World's First Ultra High to Low Frequency (71-1 MHz) Ultrasound Imaging System
With the Vevo F2, FUJIFILM VisualSonics is expanding our reach to satisfy the imaging needs of acoustic researchers, ultrasound engineers and those that may benefit from ultra high to low frequency imaging capabilities.
- Flexible: Ultra high to low frequency imaging (71–1 MHz)
- Open Architecture: Access to pre-beamformed individual channel data (VADA)
- One System: Adaptable for imaging small to large animals
- Intuitive: Easy-to-use graphical interface
- Photoacoustic Capable: Compatible with the Vevo LAZR-X laser cart for multi-modal imaging
Applications related to the Vevo F2
Downloaded or access resources related to Vevo F2
Learn more about the Vevo F2 by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Vevo F2