Vevo LAZR-XHigh Resolution Multi-modal In vivo Imaging Platform
Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
The Vevo LAZR-X combines ultra high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics into one platform for high resolution anatomical, functional and molecular imaging.
Expect more from Multi-modal Preclinical Imaging:
- Multi-modal imaging is hybrid optical + ultrasound for fusion of anatomical, functional and molecular imaging data
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Customizeable touch-screen interface
- Compact and portable
- Open access imaging environment
The new Vevo LAZR-X features:
- New laser technology for faster, more sensitive image acquisition at a wider wavelength range (680 - 970 nm and 1200 - 2000 nm)
- Versatility through flexible, application-specific light delivery
- Accessories and software tools for a variety of applications
- Hands-free scanning with Vevo Voice
Explore the possibilities in...
- Tumor detection and sizing in 2D and 3D
- Vascularity and perfusion
- Tumor model characterization
- Response to therapy
Featured applications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Learn more about the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform by attending any one of our conferences or workshops.
Publications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Contrast-Enhanced Multispectral Photoacoustic Imaging for Irregular Hepatectomy Navigation: A Pilot Study
Clinically-applicable perfluorocarbon-loaded nanoparticles for in vivo photoacoustic,19f magnetic resonance and fluorescent imaging
Tetrazine-Derived Near-Infrared Dye as a Facile Reagent for Developing Targeted Photoacoustic Imaging Agents
Silicon carbide nanoparticles as a photoacoustic and photoluminescent dual-imaging contrast agent for long-term cell tracking
Thank you for your patience. Your search results are loading.
What happens in the event of a power failure?
What is the behavior in the event of a virus attack / hacker attack?
What is the behavior in the event of a network failure?
How can I track tumor metastasis using your system?
Can I measure tumor hypoxia with the Vevo system?
How can I improve my photoacoustic imaging signal at increased depths?
When performing a PA region analysis on a Oxy-Hemo Mode datasets, what is the difference between sO2 Avr and sO2 Avr Total? What is the difference between HbT Avr and HbT?
I have generated a Spectro Mode region graph, but the ‘Save Spectrum’ button is grayed out and I am unable to save the spectral curve. Why?
Request a Quote, Demo or Spec Sheet
BELOW: What is the Photoacoustic Effect? Watch video below to find out.