Vevo LAZR-XHigh Resolution Multi-modal In vivo Imaging Platform
Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
The Vevo LAZR-X combines high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics into one platform for high resolution anatomical, functional and molecular imaging.
Expect more from Multi-modal Preclinical Imaging:
- Multi-modal imaging is hybrid optical + ultrasound for fusion of anatomical, functional and molecular imaging data
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Customizeable touch-screen interface
- Compact and portable
- Open access imaging environment
The new Vevo LAZR-X features:
- New laser technology for faster, more sensitive image acquisition at a wider wavelength range (680 - 970 nm and 1200 - 2000 nm)
- Versatility through flexible, application-specific light delivery
- Accessories and software tools for a variety of applications
- Hands-free scanning with Vevo Voice
Explore the possibilities in...
- Tumor detection and sizing in 2D and 3D
- Vascularity and perfusion
- Tumor model characterization
- Response to therapy
- Functional imaging with oxygen saturation, total hemoglobin and blood flow velocity
- Molecular imaging & cell tracking with dyes, nanoparticles or other agents
- Glioma research, Stroke assessment, Image-guided injection
- On-board neuroanatomical reference
Featured applications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Learn more about the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform by attending any one of our conferences or workshops.
Publications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Contrast-Enhanced Multispectral Photoacoustic Imaging for Irregular Hepatectomy Navigation: A Pilot Study
Clinically-applicable perfluorocarbon-loaded nanoparticles for in vivo photoacoustic,19f magnetic resonance and fluorescent imaging
Tetrazine-Derived Near-Infrared Dye as a Facile Reagent for Developing Targeted Photoacoustic Imaging Agents
Silicon carbide nanoparticles as a photoacoustic and photoluminescent dual-imaging contrast agent for long-term cell tracking
Thank you for your patience. Your search results are loading.
How can I track tumor metastasis using your system?
Can I measure tumor hypoxia with the Vevo system?
What are some common imaging artifacts to look out for during photoacoustic imaging?
The most common artifacts are created from bubbles in the ultrasound gel, improper placement of the skin line relative to the transducer, strongly
How can I improve my photoacoustic imaging signal at increased depths?
When performing a PA region analysis on a Oxy-Hemo Mode datasets, what is the difference between sO2 Avr and sO2 Avr Total? What is the difference between HbT Avr and HbT?
I have generated a Spectro Mode region graph, but the ‘Save Spectrum’ button is grayed out and I am unable to save the spectral curve. Why?
Request a Quote, Demo or Spec Sheet
BELOW: What is the Photoacoustic Effect? Watch video below to find out.