Vevo LABAnalyze imaging data quickly and easily
Your Ultimate Analysis Solution
View and measure data acquired on your Vevo ultrasound or photoacoustic system with Vevo LAB!
Explore our interactive infographic and learn about all the tools in the Vevo LAB toolbox!
Vevo LAB offers basic and advanced tools for visualizing, quantifying and characterizing disease progression. Our software is the first of its kind available for preclinical researchers and comes pre-packaged for applications in the following areas of research: oncology, cardiovascular, vascular, neurobiology and molecular imaging. Vevo LAB allows you to efficiently and easily analyze all of your imaging data with your personal or lab computer.
Offers convenient, easy to use reports, containing all of your measurements and calculations that you can open with Excel, then copy right into your statistical analysis software!
Advanced Analysis Options
|Perform functional and structural analysis of the left ventricle in just one click!
Study perfusion kinetics with ease!
Vevo CQ provides advanced curve fitting algorithms for quantitative assessment of perfusion parameters and color-coded parametric maps for assessment of spatial distribution.
Vevo Strain allows for assessment of LV functional parameters as well as global and regional wall motion abnormalities.
Advanced speckle tracking algorithms to quantify vascular pathologies non-invasively and in vivo.
Please see below the chart to determine which advanced software package is most suitable for your application.
System hardware requirements for Vevo LAB software:
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10, or newer, running on PC hardware. Note: only 64-bit operating systems are supported.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB is recommended).
- 2.0 GHz dual core processor (or faster). For advanced analysis features, a Gen 6 Intel processor (or equivalent) is recommended.
- Installation of the application requires 1 GB of hard disk space. Imaging data may require significantly more (at least 500 GB of space is recommended).
- Available USB port (USB 2, or newer).
- Video card that can run at a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 in 32-bit color mode. For optimal display of the image area and measurement results table, a resolution of at least 1440 x 900 is recommended.
- For optimal performance, display scale should be set to 100%.
Now you can process, organize, archive and report the rich data that's collected using Vevo LAB easily with VisualSonics' iPACS. Learn more.
Are you looking for the latest Vevo LAB software download?
You can download it here on our Customer Resource Portal after logging in. You must be a registered user of the Vevo system for access. If you have not registered, please create your account here. If you forgot your password, you can reset it here.
Applications related to the Your Ultimate Analysis Solution
Downloaded or access resources related to Your Ultimate Analysis Solution
Learn more about the Your Ultimate Analysis Solution by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Your Ultimate Analysis Solution