Vevo 3100 LTOur entry-level in vivo imaging system - perfect for all your basic imaging needs
The Perfect Balance between Flexibility and Affordability
The Vevo® 3100 LT Imaging System for all your basic ultrasound imaging needs.
Get what you need to advance your research.
The Vevo® 3100 LT Imaging System is FUJIFILM VisualSonics’ entry-level micro-ultrasound product. It is perfectly suited for performing basic preclinical studies while meeting both your research and budgetary needs. The Vevo 3100 LT offers real-time, in vivo physiological information that contributes to understanding biological functions and so much more.
The Vevo 3100 LT comes with a fixed set of features and hardware:
• Color Doppler
• PW Doppler
• Vevo LAB Workstation Software
• Your choice of one MX transducer
Vevo 3100 LT Applications:
Perform basic cardiovascular research with small animal models including functional and anatomical analyses.
Image-Guided Needle Injections
Advance your research with:
- High image quality with Vevo HD technology
- Anatomical, hemodynamic and functional data all using one platform
- Resolution down to 30 μm
- Customizable workflow for rapid data acquisition
- Intuitive touchscreen for ease-of-use
- State-of-the-art ultra high-frequency electronics operating up to 70 MHz
Applications related to the The Perfect Balance between Flexibility and Affordability
Downloaded or access resources related to The Perfect Balance between Flexibility and Affordability
Learn more about the The Perfect Balance between Flexibility and Affordability by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the The Perfect Balance between Flexibility and Affordability