Vevo 3100The Ultimate Preclinical Imaging Experience
The World's 1st One-Touch Preclinical Imaging Platform
The Vevo 3100 Imaging System helps you visualize your data at high resolution like never before.
Vessel walls appear sharp, pre-palpable lesions are clearly delineated, and rib shadows are reduced.
With a powerful combination of high frame rates and advanced image processing, the Vevo 3100 micro-ultrasound imaging system reduces speckle noise and artifacts while preserving and enhancing critical information for small animal in vivo studies.
- Vevo HD - Visualize your data like never before
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for all user types
- Customizable workflow for rapid data acquisition
- Anatomical, hemodynamic, functional, and molecular data all in one platform
- Compact, maneuverable system
- Hands-free scanning using Vevo Voice
- State-of-the-art Ultra High Frequency - up to 70 MHz
- Photoacoustic imaging using the LAZR-X cart
- Resolution down to 30 µm
The unique, gesture-driven user interface can be personalized by each user and is easily controlled with the glide of a finger - no keys or buttons. Customization of workflow drives rapid data acquisition, providing extremely high-throughput.
In vivo imaging has never been easier!
Analyze your high-frequency ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging data quickly and efficiently!
What applications are possible with the Vevo 3100? Explore the possibilities in...
Featured applications related to the Vevo 3100
Learn more about the Vevo 3100 by attending one of our conferences or workshops. See events in your location.
See below publications related to the Vevo 3100. For more publications, please browse specific application.