TORONTO or ONSITE: Cancer Imaging Two-Day Training
This course is offered On Site or in our Toronto Lab.
Our Cancer Imaging Training will employ the mouse model to help researchers optimize their use of the Vevo high resolution imaging systems for phenotyping of cancer models. This training will focus on obtaining data with the Vevo 2100 ultrasound and Vevo LAZR Photoacoustic systems.
Specific areas of focus include:
- Imaging and sizing tumors in 2D with depth, width and area measurements
- Creation of a 3D volumetric measurement in vivo in a subcutaneous tumor model
- How to use Color Doppler Mode
- Use of Power Doppler to quantify percent vascularity
- MicroMarkerTM Contrast Imaging in assessing tumor perfusion
- Targeted MicroMarker Contrast Imaging for relative quantification of biomarkers (e.g. VEGF-R2)
- VevoCQ analysis of perfusion and targeted data
- Photoacoustic quantification of tumor Hemoglobin content
- Photoacoustic non-invasive assessment of tumor oxygen saturation levels
- Detection of gold nanoparticles in vivo using the Vevo LAZR Photoacoustics system
- Sentinel lymph node detection using methylene blue, a photoacoustically active dye
- Workflow optimization