Vevo 2100This product is being discontinued.
Dear Valued Customer,
At FUJIFILM VisualSonics Inc. (FF-VSI), we are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers. The Vevo 2100 Imaging System is being discontinued. All technology products eventually reach the end of their useful life, requiring a difficult decision to discontinue them. Product discontinuation is a part of the cycle that drives new technology and product innovation. Today, we continue to offer our customers the robust Vevo 3100 and the Vevo LAZR-X Imaging Solutions for your preclinical imaging needs. See product retirement information.
The Vevo® 2100 system expands the functionality, flexibility and image quality of the earlier Vevo 770 system
The Vevo 2100 operates at frequencies never before achieved with solid-state array transducers.
The new MicroScan™ transducers provide increased frame rates, superb contrast, unrivaled resolution and a wider field of view.
- Superior resolution and image uniformity through entire field of view
- 30 micron resolution
- Frame rates up to 740 fps
Expandable Imaging and Processing Options
- Color and Power Doppler Modes for blood flow quantification
- M-Mode single line acquisition for high-temporal resolution in LV functional analysis
- 3D-Mode Imaging & Volume Analysis
- Nonlinear Contrast Imaging
- VevoStrain™ Analysis software for cardiac research
- Advanced measurements & quantification
Software analysis and data management:
- Ideal for long term studies with ability to add images/data to an existing study
- View images simultaneously for consistency and comparison
- Reserve time on the system - perform data analysis on an off-line computer
Data Management and Export
Analyze, label, annotate and archive images and studies through a flexible, open-architecture system.
- Export a list of acquired studies/series/images to paste into lab book
- Easily export with and without annotations/measurements (without duplication of data)
- Easily export with and without physiological parameters (without duplication of data)
Export data as TIFF, BMP, AVI uncompressed AVI, MS Video9 and DICOM
Applications related to the Vevo 2100
Publications related to the Vevo 2100
MicroRNA-184 alleviates insulin resistance in cardiac myocytes and high fat diet-induced cardiac dysfunction in mice through the LPP3/DAG pathway
Mitochondrial fusion promoter restores mitochondrial dynamics balance and ameliorates diabetic cardiomyopathy in an optic atrophy 1‐dependent way
Stevioside improved hyperglycemia-induced cardiac dysfunction by attenuating the development of fibrosis and promoting the degradation of established fibrosis
Electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy reveals alterations in the redox state of endogenous copper and iron complexes in photodynamic stress-induced ischemic mouse liver
The role of a lncRNA (TCONS_00044595) in regulating pineal CLOCK expression after neonatal hypoxia–ischemia brain injury
Thank you for your patience. Your search results are loading.