Vevo 3100The Ultimate Preclinical Imaging Experience
The World's 1st One-Touch Preclinical Imaging Platform
The Vevo 3100 Imaging System helps you visualize your data at high resolution like never before.
Vessel walls appear sharp, pre-palpable lesions are clearly delineated, and rib shadows are reduced.
With a powerful combination of high frame rates and advanced image processing, the Vevo 3100 micro-ultrasound imaging system reduces speckle noise and artifacts while preserving and enhancing critical information for small animal in vivo studies.
- Vevo HD - Visualize your data like never before
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for all user types
- Customizable workflow for rapid data acquisition
- Anatomical, hemodynamic, functional, and molecular data all in one platform
- Compact, maneuverable system
- Hands-free scanning using Vevo Voice
- State-of-the-art Ultra High Frequency - up to 70 MHz
- Photoacoustic imaging using the LAZR-X cart
- Resolution down to 30 µm
The unique, gesture-driven user interface can be personalized by each user and is easily controlled with the glide of a finger - no keys or buttons. Customization of workflow drives rapid data acquisition, providing extremely high-throughput.
In vivo imaging has never been easier!
Analyze your high-frequency ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging data quickly and efficiently!
What applications are possible with the Vevo 3100? Explore the possibilities in...
Featured applications related to the The World's 1st One-Touch Preclinical Imaging Platform
Learn more about the The World's 1st One-Touch Preclinical Imaging Platform by attending one of our conferences or workshops. See events in your location.
See below publications related to the The World's 1st One-Touch Preclinical Imaging Platform. For more publications, please browse specific application.