Vevo LABAnalyze imaging data quickly and efficiently with your lab PC
Your Ultimate Analysis Solution
Analyze your high-frequency ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging data quickly and efficiently!
Vevo LAB analysis software offers advanced tools for quantifying and characterizing indicators of disease progression. Our software is the first of its kind available for preclinical researchers and comes pre-packaged for applications in the following areas of research: oncology, cardiovascular, vascular, neurobiology and molecular imaging. Vevo LAB allows you to quickly and efficiently analyze all of your imaging data with your own personal or lab PC.
Offers convenient, easy to use reports, containing all of your measurements and calculations that you can open with Excel, then copy and paste right into your statistical analysis program!
|Auto LV Analysis Software makes functional and anatomical analysis of the left ventricle in just one click! This measurement tools is customized for pre-clinical small animal research.
|Vevo CQ allows you to study contrast uptake kinetics as well as late phase targeted enhancement. It provides advanced curve fitting algorithms for quantitative assessment of perfusion parameters as well as color-coded parametric images useful for qualitative assessment of spatial distribution.
Learn more about Vevo CQ.
Where conventional 2D echocardiography can measure basic LV function, our Vevo Strain software allows for advanced assessment of traditional LV functional parameters as well as global and regional wall motion abnormalities.
Vevo Vasc is a vascular strain analysis package that utilizes advanced speckle tracking algorithms to quantify vascular pathologies non-invasively and in vivo.
Please see below the chart to determine which advanced software package is most suitable for your application.
System hardware requirements for Vevo LAB software:
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1, or newer, running on Windows PC hardware. Note: Only 64-bit operating systems are supported
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB is recommended)
- 2.0 GHz dual core processor (or faster). Note: for advanced analysis features, a Gen 6 Intel processor (or equivalent) is suggested.
- Installation of the application requires 1 GB of hard disk space. Imaging data may require significantly more (at least 500 GB of space is recommended)
- Available USB port (USB 2, or newer)
- Video card that can run at a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 in 32-bit color mode. For optimal display of the image area and measurement results table, use at least 1440 x 900 resolution.
- For optimal performance, display scale should be set to 100%
NOTE: Microsoft has ended support for Windows 7. After January 14, 2020 security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7 will no longer be available from Microsoft. Learn more.
Now you can process, organize, archive and report the rich data that's collected using Vevo LAB easily with VisualSonics' iPACS. Learn more.
Are you looking for the latest Vevo LAB software download?
You can download it here on our Customer Resource Portal after logging in. You must be a registered user of the Vevo system for access. If you have not registered, please create your account here. If you forgot your password, you can reset it here.
Applications related to the Your Ultimate Analysis Solution
Downloaded or access resources related to Your Ultimate Analysis Solution
Learn more about the Your Ultimate Analysis Solution by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Your Ultimate Analysis Solution