Vevo LAZR Photoacoustic Imaging System
Photoacoustics is a ground-breaking, real time imaging modality for visualizing small animal anatomy and analyzing function in vivo and non-invasively. It is the future of preclinical-imaging in real-time.
Applications of Photoacoustic Imaging include:
- Inherent co-registration of photoacoustic signal to 2D/3D anatomical target
- Sensitive, specific molecular data for tumor microenvironment studies
- Real-time, in vivo imaging of deep tissue
- Resolution down to 45 µm allows detailed anatomical analysis
- 3D imaging with respiration gating
- Longitudinal tumor imaging for therapeutic/drug studies
- In vivo nanoparticle imaging
Transcranial mouse cerebral vasculature
Oxygen saturation map of mouse embryo showing head and heart
3D visualization of a subcutaneous 3D tumor in a mouse hindlimb at 800 nm
The Vevo® LAZR Photoacoustic Imaging System inherently co-registers structural and functional data, simultaneously collecting and displaying high-resolution micro-ultrasound and photoacoustic signals for unrivalled small animal imaging.
Anatomical, functional, physiological, and molecular data acquisition. One system.
|The Vevo LAZR Photoacoustic Imaging System. Explore the newest small animal imaging modality, offering 3D visualization, tumor imaging, hemoglobin quantification and oxygen saturation.|