TORONTO or ONSITE: Vascular and Doppler One-Day Training
This course is offered at your lab or at our Toronto Lab.
Our Vascular and Doppler Training Program will use the mouse model to help users optimize their use of the Vevo high-resolution imaging system for cardio and vascular phenotyping.
Specific areas of focus include:
- Overview of basic Doppler principles for quantification of blood flow
- Locating and obtaining 2D images of various vessels in the body, such as the carotid arteries, femoral arteries, renal arteries, splenic arteries, abdominal aorta and branches off of the vessel, i.e. mesenteric arteries
- Obtaining Pulsed-Wave Doppler Mode image of these vessels and implementing flow measurement and quantification tools in the software such as peak velocity, VTI, resistive and pulsatility indices…
- How to use Color Doppler Mode
- Use of M-Mode to aid in wall measurements of vessels
- Workflow optimization
This is a hands-on session.