Imaging ModesImaging modes that meet the demands of preclinical research
Our imaging platforms offer a range of imaging modes to meet the needs of the most demanding pre-clinical research
Starting by identifying the anatomy of interest in 2D greyscale B-Mode, users can then:
- Measure tissue motion with M-Mode and Tissue Doppler
- Capture and analyze exquisitely detailed EKV-Mode images
- Visualize and quantify blood flow with Doppler modes
- Quantify tissue perfusion with Contrast modes
- Quantify 3D volumes with 3D-Mode
- Visualize and quantify oxygen saturation and hemoglobin levels with PA-Mode
Learn more about each imaging mode:
High-Frequency Ultrasound Imaging
Data from all imaging modes can be quickly and easily analyzed using Vevo LAB software.
Click here for more information on Ultrasound and photoacoustic image acquisition and analysis options.
Applications related to the Imaging Modes
Downloaded or access resources related to Imaging Modes
Learn more about the Imaging Modes by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Imaging Modes