Vevo LAZR-XHigh Resolution Multi-modal In vivo Imaging Platform
Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
The Vevo LAZR-X combines high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics into one platform for high resolution anatomical, functional and molecular imaging.
Expect more from Multi-modal Preclinical Imaging:
- Multi-modal imaging is hybrid optical + ultrasound for fusion of anatomical, functional and molecular imaging data
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Customizeable touch-screen interface
- Compact and portable
- Open access imaging environment
The new Vevo LAZR-X features:
- New laser technology for faster, more sensitive image acquisition at a wider wavelength range (680 - 970 nm and 1200 - 2000 nm)
- Versatility through flexible, application-specific light delivery
- Accessories and software tools for a variety of applications
- Hands-free scanning with Vevo Voice
Explore the possibilities in...
- Tumor detection and sizing in 2D and 3D
- Vascularity and perfusion
- Tumor model characterization
- Response to therapy
- Functional imaging with oxygen saturation, total hemoglobin and blood flow velocity
- Molecular imaging & cell tracking with dyes, nanoparticles or other agents
- Glioma research, Stroke assessment, Image-guided injection
- On-board neuroanatomical reference
Featured applications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Access resources related to Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Learn more about the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform by attending any one of our conferences or workshops.
Publications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Molecularly Engineered Theranostic Nanoparticles for Thrombosed Vessels: H2O2-Activatable Contrast-Enhanced Photoacoustic Imaging and Antithrombotic Therapy
Image Monitoring of the Impaired Phagocytic Activity of Kupffer Cells and Liver Oxygen Saturation in a Mouse Cholangitis Model Using Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound Imaging and Photoacoustic Imaging
High-intensity focused ultrasound-triggered nanoscale bubble-generating liposomes for efficient and safe tumor ablation under photoacoustic imaging monitoring
Tumor vasculature normalization by orally fed erlotinib to modulate the tumor microenvironment for enhanced cancer nanomedicine and immunotherapy
Proteoglycan-targeting applied to hypoxia-activated prodrug therapy in chondrosarcoma: first proof-of-concept
Thank you for your patience. Your search results are loading.
Request a Quote, Demo or Spec Sheet
BELOW: What is the Photoacoustic Effect? Watch video below to find out.