Empower Your Research with Photoacoustic Imaging
Experience the Vevo F2 LAZR-X, the world’s only customizable multi-modal in vivo imaging platform.
Combining low to ultra-high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics.
Customize imaging depth and resolution
- Flexibility to image at low frequency for improved Imaging depth (up to 9 cm)
- Image at ultra-high frequency for superior resolution (down to 40 microns)
Customize light delivery
- Interchangeable fiber optics that facilitate application-specific light delivery
Open platform, acoustics engineering capabilities
- Plane-wave imaging possibilities
- Obtain pre-beamformed individual channel data
The hybrid Vevo F2 LAZR-X allows users to visualize real-time oxygen saturation and molecular imaging, co-registered with high resolution anatomy. Explore the possibilities!
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Customizable touch-screen interface
- Ergonomic design (compact and portable)
- Wider range of animal models to be used in translational research
Customize Imaging Depth and Resolution with the Vevo F2 LAZR-X
The Vevo F2 LAZR-X is a unique platform that provides complete flexibility to researchers to expand the range of applications in preclinical imaging.