Vevo LAZR-XHigh Resolution Multi-modal In vivo Imaging Platform
Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
The Vevo LAZR-X combines high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics into one platform for high resolution anatomical, functional and molecular imaging.
Expect more from Multi-modal Preclinical Imaging:
- Multi-modal imaging is hybrid optical + ultrasound for fusion of anatomical, functional and molecular imaging data
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Customizeable touch-screen interface
- Compact and portable
- Open access imaging environment
The new Vevo LAZR-X features:
- New laser technology for faster, more sensitive image acquisition at a wider wavelength range (680 - 970 nm and 1200 - 2000 nm)
- Versatility through flexible, application-specific light delivery
- Accessories and software tools for a variety of applications
- Hands-free scanning with Vevo Voice
Explore the possibilities in...
- Tumor detection and sizing in 2D and 3D
- Vascularity and perfusion
- Tumor model characterization
- Response to therapy
- Functional imaging with oxygen saturation, total hemoglobin and blood flow velocity
- Molecular imaging & cell tracking with dyes, nanoparticles or other agents
- Glioma research, Stroke assessment, Image-guided injection
- On-board neuroanatomical reference
Featured applications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Access resources related to Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Learn more about the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform by attending any one of our conferences or workshops.
Publications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
One-step synthesis of multifunctional nanoparticles for CT/PA imaging guided breast cancer photothermal therapy
Photoacoustic monitoring of oxygenation changes induced by therapeutic ultrasound in murine hepatocellular carcinoma
A multimodal molecular imaging approach targeting urokinase plasminogen activator receptor for the diagnosis, resection and surveillance of urothelial cell carcinoma
Laser activatable perfluorocarbon bubbles for imaging and therapy through enhanced absorption from coupled silica coated gold nanoparticles
An application of multivariate data analysis to photoacoustic imaging for the spectral unmixing of gold nanorods in biological tissues
Thank you for your patience. Your search results are loading.
Request a Quote, Demo or Spec Sheet
BELOW: What is the Photoacoustic Effect? Watch video below to find out.