Vevo LAZR-XHigh Resolution Multi-modal In vivo Imaging Platform
Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
The Vevo LAZR-X combines high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics into one platform for high resolution anatomical, functional and molecular imaging.
Expect more from Multi-modal Preclinical Imaging:
- Multi-modal imaging is hybrid optical + ultrasound for fusion of anatomical, functional and molecular imaging data
- Superior resolution (down to 30 µm)
- Customizeable touch-screen interface
- Compact and portable
- Open access imaging environment
The new Vevo LAZR-X features:
- New laser technology for faster, more sensitive image acquisition at a wider wavelength range (680 - 970 nm and 1200 - 2000 nm)
- Versatility through flexible, application-specific light delivery
- Accessories and software tools for a variety of applications
- Hands-free scanning with Vevo Voice
Explore the possibilities in...
- Tumor detection and sizing in 2D and 3D
- Vascularity and perfusion
- Tumor model characterization
- Response to therapy
- Characterization of nanoparticles, dyes and other contrast agents
- Drug delivery and pharmacokinetic analysis
- Microdistribution of biomarkers
- Cell tracking
- Functional imaging with oxygen saturation, total hemoglobin and blood flow velocity
- Molecular imaging & cell tracking with dyes, nanoparticles or other agents
- Glioma research, Stroke assessment, Image-guided injection
- On-board neuroanatomical reference
Featured applications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Access resources related to Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Learn more about the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform by attending any one of our conferences or workshops.
Publications related to the Our Latest, Most Advanced Multi-modal Imaging Platform
Evaluation of renal oxygen saturation using photoacoustic imaging for the early prediction of chronic renal function in a model of ischemia-induced acute kidney injury
A Multimodal Molecular Imaging Study Evaluates Pharmacological Alteration of the Tumor Microenvironment to Improve Radiation Response
Chemodrug-Gated Biodegradable Hollow Mesoporous Organosilica Nanotheranostics for Multimodal Imaging-Guided Low-Temperature Photothermal Therapy/Chemotherapy of Cancer
Thank you for your patience. Your search results are loading.
Request a Quote, Demo or Spec Sheet
BELOW: What is the Photoacoustic Effect? Watch video below to find out.
BELOW: Watch our recent Vevo LAZR-X event in Amsterdam.