Visualize your Data at High Resolution like Never Before
With a powerful combination of high frame rates and advanced image processing, the Vevo 3100 imaging system reduces speckle noise and artifacts while preserving and enhancing critical information for small animal in vivo studies.
- Vevo HD - Visualize your data like never before
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for all user types
- Customizable workflow for rapid data acquisition
- Anatomical, hemodynamic, functional, and molecular data all in one platform
- Compact, maneuverable system
- Hands-free scanning using Vevo Voice
- State-of-the-art Ultra High Frequency ultrasound - up to 70 MHz
- Photoacoustic imaging using the LAZR-X cart
- Resolution down to 30 µm
The unique, gesture-driven user interface can be personalized by each user and is easily controlled with the glide of a finger - no keys or buttons. Customization of workflow drives rapid data acquisition, providing extremely high-throughput.
In vivo imaging has never been easier!
Explore Suitable Applications for the Vevo 3100
The new Vevo Voice feature allows you to scan, save and review images hands-free for any study when using the Vevo 3100 ultra high frequency ultrasound system.