Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Vevo F2Designed for Ultrasound Research
Meet Vevo F2 For Ultrasound Research
The World's First Ultra High to Low Frequency (71-1 MHz) Imaging System for Ultrasound Research
With the Vevo F2, FUJIFILM VisualSonics is expanding our reach to satisfy the imaging needs of acoustic researchers, ultrasound engineers and those that may benefit from ultra high to low frequency imaging capabilities.
- Flexible: Ultra high to low frequency imaging (71–1 MHz)
- Open Architecture: Access to pre-beamformed individual channel data (VADA)
- One System: Adaptable for imaging small to large animals
- Intuitive: Easy-to-use graphical interface
- Photoacoustic Capable: Compatible with the Vevo LAZR-X laser cart for multi-modal imaging
VADA: Vevo Advanced Data Acquisition
Applications related to the Meet Vevo F2 For Ultrasound Research
Downloaded or access resources related to Meet Vevo F2 For Ultrasound Research
Learn more about the Meet Vevo F2 For Ultrasound Research by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Meet Vevo F2 For Ultrasound Research
Request a Quote, Demo or Spec Sheet
Did you miss our first-ever virtual product launch?