Error messageAn illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.
Physiology MonitoringTrack your animals’ health while you scan
Non-invasively monitor animal physiology in real time!
Maintaining and reporting ideal animal physiological parameters is not only critical to ensuring your animals’ health while under anesthesia, but can have a large impact on your data. Most cardiovascular reviewers request certain physiological parameters be reported in submitted manuscripts. Be prepared by using the Vevo Animal Physiology Monitor!
Get real-time measurements of:
- Heart Rate
- Respiration Rate
- Core Body Temperature
Mouse Platform: 5.0 x 7.4 inches (127 x 188 mm) - 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
Rat Platform: 7.6 x 11.6 inches (193 x 295 mm) - 3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
- Real time monitoring of animal health
- Monitor and control body temperature
- Even heat distribution to maintain body temperature
- Durable, easy to maintain stainless steel surface
- Customizable and intuitive use with tablet-based controller
- Breakout electrodes included for flexible animal imaging
- Oxygen saturation and blood pressure monitoring hookups available
|The key to acquiring reproducible data||Animal handling is the key to acquiring consistent, reproducible data. Learn more about the Vevo Imaging Station, Micro-Injection system, and the Vevo Anesthesia System|
Applications related to the Non-invasively monitor animal physiology in real time!
Downloaded or access resources related to Non-invasively monitor animal physiology in real time!
Learn more about the Non-invasively monitor animal physiology in real time! by attending one of our courses, webinars or events.
Publications related to the Non-invasively monitor animal physiology in real time!