Vevo 4 Series Episode 1: Vevo for Liver & NASH (Non-Alcoholic SteatoHepatitis) Imaging
We are introducing a series of 4 episodes with our Vevo as the protagonist!
In this Episode 1 the topic will be the liver.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) refers to an accumulation of excess fat in the liver and is a predominant cause of chronic liver disease.
Join us virtually on November 10th, 10 AM (CET) to learn more about multi-modal imaging of the liver and how anatomical, functional and molecular imaging data can help to follow liver disease progression.
Experience a live imaging session on mouse liver with the Vevo LAZR-X imaging platform combining ultra high frequency ultrasound and photoacoustics.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to assess early changes in liver structures
- Tumor detection and sizing in 2D and 3D
- How to monitor response to therapy
- Analysis of vessel architecture in the liver
- Oxygen saturation and total hemoglobin measurement of liver tissue
- Monitoring of liver tumor growth with contrast agents
- Biodistribution with whole body imaging