Vevo® LAZR-X Summer School
The aim of the Vevo LAZR-X Summer School is to share expertise in
photoacoustic imaging, standardize imaging and imaging techniques, to test
new applications, and to form a LAZR user network.
Who can register for this course?
All current users of the Vevo LAZR(-X) photoacoustic systems can register.
To ensure enough hands-on time, maximum 10 participants can register.
Every course participant I kindly asked to give a short (5-10min)
presentation on the ongoing work with the Vevo technology.
Topics covered in this Summer School:
- Introduction to laser safety
- In vitro characterization of photoacoustic contrast agents
- Reproducible animal handling, preparation, and imaging settings
- Assessing tissue oxygenation in 2D and 3D
- Kinetics and biodistribution of contrast agents with spectral unmixing and multiplex imaging
Anatomical targets imaged in mice:
- Bone (ex vivo)
- Animal model for endometriosis
Please bring you laptop (Windows based OS) for data analysis. The Vevo LAB analysis software, will be provided throughout the course.
Course material, lunches, and refreshments are included. Please inform us about any allergies, intolerances, or dietary requirements.
This Summer School will be free of charge. Please note that accommodation and travel arrangements are not included.
If you require assistance with transportation (pickup from the hotel to come to us), please let us know.
Contact person: Dieter Fuchs, firstname.lastname@example.org