1st Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound Symposium in clinical research - Virtual event
Virtual Event : Georges Pompidou Hospital and FUJIFILM VisualSonics welcome you to the First Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound Symposium in translational research.
We'll have a full and thought-inspiring agenda on the critical role of Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research.
During this 2-day symposium we'll see its multiple applications in several fields of research and its accuracy in diagnosis.
- Valentina Dini, MD, PhD. Department of Dermatology, Pisa, Italy
- Teresa Oranges, MD, PhD. Department of Health Sciences, Florence, Italy
- Julie Chauvel Picard, Facial Surgery , Hospital & Health Care, Saint-Étienne, France
- Pr. Pierre Boutouyrie, MD, PhD. Pharmacology, Cardiology, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
- Dr. Frida Dangardt, MD, PhD. The Queen Silvia Children´s Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Dr. Taisto Sarkola, MD, PhD. Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
- Dr. Rosa Maria Bruno, MD, PhD. Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
- Dr. Giuseppe Visconti, MD, PhD. University Hospital "Agostino Gemelli", Rome, Italy
- Pr. Martin Busse, MD, Leipzig University Sports Medicine, Leipzig, Germany
To see the complete agenda and to register please click here.
We look forward to having you join us on this special virtual free of charge event !