1st Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound Symposium
George Pompidou Hospital and FUJIFILM VisualSonics welcome you to the First Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound Symposium.
We'll have a full and thought-inspiring agenda on the critical role of Ultra High Frequency Ultrasound in Translational Research.
During this 2-day symposium in Paris we'll see its multiple applications in several fields of research and its accuracy in diagnosis.
- Valentina Dini, MD, PhD. Department of Dermatology, Pisa, Italy
- Teresa Oranges, MD, PhD. Department of Health Sciences, Florence, Italy
- Julie Chauvel Picard, Facial Surgery , Hospital & Health Care, Saint-Étienne, France
- Prof Pierre Boutouyrie, MD, PhD. Pharmacology, Cardiology, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
- Dr. Frida Dangardt, MD, PhD. The Queen Silvia Children´s Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Dr. Taisto Sarkola, MD, PhD. Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
- Giuseppe Visconti, MD, PhD. University Hospital "Agostino Gemelli", Rome, Italy
This event is free of charge.
To see the complete agenda and to register please click here.
We are really looking forward to see you there!