2021 NIH Director's Pioneer Award (DP1 - Clinical Trial Optional): RFA-RM-20-011
2021 NIH Director's Pioneer Award (DP1 - Clinical Trial Optional): RFA-RM-20-011Supports scientists with outstanding records of creativity proposing pioneering approaches to major challenges in any area of science relevant to the broad mission of NIH. Individuals from diverse backgrounds and from the full spectrum of eligible institutions in all geographic locations are strongly encouraged to apply to this Funding Opportunity Announcement. In addition, applications in all topics relevant to the broad mission of NIH are welcome, including, but not limited to, topics in the behavioral, social, biomedical, applied, and formal sciences and topics that may involve basic, translational, or clinical research.
- Open to all career stages
- Single-PI applications only
- No preliminary data required
- Must be new scientific research direction
- $700,000 direct costs per year for 5 years
- Application deadline: September 11, 2020