US Imaging Trieste 2019
The course will concentrate on the latest advances in cardiovascular ultrasound imaging, with a strong focus on translational studies. It is expected to foster the collaboration with researchers and clinicians using US imaging for cardiovascular studies and critically discuss the advantages and limitations of US imaging of the cardiovascular system in translational medicine. Hands-on imaging practical session will provide specific skills in experimental and clinical cardiovascular US imaging.
- US imaging for experimental and clinical assessment of cardiac function
- US imaging of the vascular system
- Hand-on practical sessions
- Challenges in the use of US imaging for cardiac translational medicine
- Standards in the pre-clinical evaluation of cardiac function by US imaging