24th European Symposium on Ultrasound Contrast Imaging (ESUCI 2020)
The Symposium will highlight new directions of research, early experiments and clinical applications by both established faculty and young investigators.
The programme includes microbubble technology, molecular imaging and applications for both gene and drug delivery. Since microbubble ultrasound imaging has been crucial into atherosclerotic vasa vasorum imaging, emphasis will be directed towards this application including 3D ultrasound vascular technology.
The conference has both oral and poster presentations.
The symposium includes the following topics:
- 1. Contrast agents in Radiology and Cardiology
- 2. New imaging modalities
- 3. Drug delivery
- 4. Tissue targeted imaging
- 5. Competing Technologies
- 6. New potential clinical applications