12th Forum of Neuroscience Virtual Meeting
What to expect from the FENS Virtual Forum:
- The full FENS Forum scientific programme with over 300 speakers
- Sessions, debates and symposia with live Q&A
- Interactive posters and live chat with the authors
- Access to presentations and posters for up to 3 months after the Forum
- Networking opportunities
Founded in 1998 at the first Forum of European Neuroscience, the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS) is the main organisation for neuroscience in Europe. FENS currently represents 44 European national and single discipline neuroscience societies with close to 22,000 member scientists from 33 European countries.
FENS promotes neuroscience research to policy-makers, funding bodies and the general public, both regionally and internationally. Hence, FENS promotes excellence in neuroscience research and facilitates exchanges and networking between neuroscientists within the European Research Area and beyond.
FENS activities include five broad areas:
- Scientific meetings
- Higher education and training
- The European Journal of Neuroscience (EJN)
- Outreach & Advocacy
- Member Societies