Rapid, Repeatable Echocardiography for Small to Larger Animals
Ultra-high frequency (UHF) ultrasound provides superior resolution and will have an incredible impact on cardiovascular research in your animal models.
Perform reliable echocardiography in mice and other small animals for translational cardiovascular research with in vivo resolution down to 30 microns.
Vevo ultrasound imaging platforms provide the best temporal and spatial resolution compared to MRI, conventional ultrasound and CT.
With the Vevo imaging systems you can:
- Perform cardiovascular phenotyping for cardiac structure and function, ideal for stress echo and cardiotoxicity studies
- Image the heart in 4D!
- Quantify diastolic dysfunction
- Evaluate cardiac strain (global or regional synchrony and deformation)
- Perform image-guided cardiac injections
- Monitor full animal physiology while imaging, including body temperature, ECG and respiratory rate
- Assess myocardial oxygen saturation