Nanotechnology can be defined as manufactured materials and particles smaller than 100 nanometers in size.
With the ability to enter most cells, often without eliciting any immune response, nano-scale materials are designed to interact efficiently and precisely with biological materials. Their small size renders them the ability to enter areas of the body, such as the brain and individual cells, that have proved difficult to access with current technologies.
- Light absorption in the near-infrared range (750 nm – 2500 nm)
- For use with Vevo® LAZR Photoacoustic Imaging System
- Biologically inactive for long in vivo circulation time
- Polyethylene glycol-coated for increased biocompatibility
- Gold nanorods for enhanced overall signal
- Single-walled carbon nanotubes for targeted imaging
Contact Us Today